Eunuch and Leper

General discussions (Registered users only)
Topics: KJB, Bible prophecy, Pentecostalism, etc.

Eunuch and Leper

Postby Scooby » 16 Mar 2015, 11:34

In Deuteronomy chapter 23 an eunuch was not allowed to enter into the assembly of the LORD.but what does that mean? What does Acts 8 mean when it calls the Ethiopian an eunuch? By being an eunuch the eunuch was not allowed to worship in the temple of the LORD?

In the Law, a leper was banished from the camp when he was considered unclean. What was Simon the leper living in town of Bethany if he had leprosy? I have not objection to Jesus being with a leper because He would heal the leper in an instant.

I heard such things that the eunuch was a high ranking offical and not an eunuch. People who think the Aramaic Peshitta play a little game, they say that the word for believer and eunuch have the same consonants but put in the vowels. So they reason that the Ethiopian was a believer and not an eunuch.

Another is that the leper was no longer a leper and they insert a word formerly to iron it out formerly before leper. The Peshitta Primists play another game. Guess what? The word for potter and leper have the same consonants but different vowels.They reason that he was a potter.
How do explain these verses who claim that New Testament has an error or the Bible has contradictions?
Scooby
trained band
trained band

Re: Eunuch and Leper

Postby bibleprotector » 16 Mar 2015, 20:25

It makes nonsense if people question the plain wording (and meaning) in the King James Bible.
Site Admin

Re: Eunuch and Leper

Postby meandanitoo » 17 Mar 2019, 03:57

The bible is a spiritual book. That being said, there are spiritual keys that unlock most of the meaning. That key is the Lord Jesus Christ.

John 5:39 Authorized (King James) Version
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Once you have the key, a little consideration of the matter will give you understanding with the aid of the Holy Spirit. A concordance is also helpful (in terms of definitions only; not the "greek" meanings). Strong's H5631 defines Eunuch as, "one who has been castrated, such as the Eastern Kings would set over the care of their women....". One who has been castrated no longer has seed and cannot "be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth" see Genesis 1:9. He cannot reproduce AFTER HIS KIND.

The first man Adam was "a figure of him who was to come" Romans 5:14. He was a type of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The bible says that the Lord is our husband (see Isaiah 54:5.) Christ is our husband (see John 1:1-4). Adam and Eve foreshadowed Christ and his bride. When a man and his wife "know" each other they are able to conceive children. If you consider this example, you will readily see that when we become one with Christ, our spiritual husband, we are enabled BY HIS SPIRIT to beget spiritual children AFTER HIS KIND. We are able to beget spiritual children by the power of the Holy Ghost and thus men are brought to Christ.

Converted souls are added to the church of the Firstborn only when we are one with Christ. A Eunuch is in nature and example for us that we might comprehend the spiritual. One who is a eunuch cannot conceive, because his body has lost the capacity to produce SEED. The same is true of the dry Christian. He has no capacity to reproduce SPIRITUAL seed after his kind. Jesus himself testifies of this in John 15:5:

"I am the vine, ye are the branches: HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME, AND I IN HIM, THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH MUCH FRUIT: FOR WITHOUT ME YE CAN DO NOTHING."

Ponder also Genesis 1:11
"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, AND THE FRUIT TREE YIELDING FRUIT AFTER HIS KIND, WHOSE SEED IS IN ITSELF, upon the earth: and it was so."

Remember that in the Old Testament that the firstborn male was circumcised on the eighth day. Eight is the number of resurrection and foreshadows the true circumcision, that of the heart. The eunuch is symbolic of one who cannot be "circumcised" thus He cannot become one with Christ and cannot beget spiritual children. Therefore he cannot enter into the congregation of the Lord.

Romans 2:28-29 Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Without the circumcision of the heart, no man can be a spiritual Jew even if he is a natural born Jew.

Your understanding on the case of the leper will depend upon your understanding of fasting on how it demonstrates the atonement of Christ and how the Lord made mans body to function. Leviticus 17:11 is an important key to understanding this. I have included links to books below written by true medical doctors known as Hygienists who understood that there are natural laws in the Universe and when we obey them we have health.

The cult of Modern Medicine (Links are at the bottom, in particular read "Toxemia explained"
http://the-sanctified-christian.blogspo ... icine.html

The Hygienic System
https://soilandhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/02/0201hyglibcat/020127shelton.III/020127.toc.htm

The dream and lie of Louis Pasteur (Debunks the germ theory of Disease)
http://www.whale.to/a/b/pearson.html

Disease in scripture is an allegory for sin, an "unclean" state. The leper was placed outside the camp not because he was contagious, but because he had HABITS that led up to and caused his disease. See this link: https://www.gracegems.org/31/habits.htm. People do not "catch" disease (be it acute such as the common cold, or be it chronic disease - such as cancer). We build our diseases with our habits, be it unhealthy eating, gluttony, stress factors, etc. To sum it up, we can use a popular saying that was derived from the bible (as many sayings are).

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Another is that the leper was no longer a leper and they insert a word formerly to iron it out formerly before leper. The Peshitta Primists play another game. Guess what? The word for potter and leper have the same consonants but different vowels.They reason that he was a potter.
How do explain these verses who claim that New Testament has an error or the Bible has contradictions?

As far as your question is concerned, I could do no better than the Lord Jesus Christ himself:
Matthew 15:14
"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

It is often wise to keep silent when faced with a fool....

Dani
meandanitoo
shot
shot

Return to General