The KJB is for everyone in the world

King James Bible information (Moderators only)

The KJB is for everyone in the world

Postby bibleprotector » 26 May 2014, 22:52

The King James Bible is the best Bible for foreigners.

Someone might ask: The King James Bible is in English, how can it be for foreigners?

While I know that speaking English to those who do not speak English might be called being a barbarian, however, as people are learning English and knowledge of it is rising throughout the world, I am of the opinion that the best method would be to aid and to teach people English so that we could preach to them the KJB. This would ensure that there would be a high degree of conformity in doctrine. I say this because I cannot be sure about various missionary endeavours, and about the strength of salvation of people who believe and/or continue in modern English versions, likewise, even concerning foreign Bibles, even TR-based ones. However, I can be certain of the KJB, and as extraordinary as it may seem to apply my certainty to others, I will promote this end.

Scripture says:

"Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? where is the receiver? where is he that counted the towers? Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not understand." (Isaiah 33:18, 19).

While I am not saying that the KJB only is required for salvation, yet, as things work out in history, I believe that the true Church in the whole world will be KJB only, and that one day it would be as if heresy to use another version, and would cause doubt upon salvation that a person used a modern version. But that is what seems to me to be in the future. I know at the moment people wonder, doubt and mock, "How can the 'finite' KJB be perfect? How can the 'finite' KJB be the standard for the true Church in the whole world?"

Scripture says:

"From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it." (Isaiah 28:19, 20).
Site Admin

Return to King James Bible