Would I stop translating modern versions into Russian?

King James Bible information (Moderators only)

Would I stop translating modern versions into Russian?

Postby bibleprotector » 26 May 2014, 22:54

If I could stop the translating of the (English) modern versions into Russian, would I do it?

Answer: Yes, but evidently I could not at the moment, because the Scripture opens up several interesting points concerning this very matter.

First, "And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it." (Amos 8:12). That the modern versions, which are grossly different to the King James Bible, should be "in the north", and in Russian, should be indication that such people by this manner are not being given the Word of the LORD. "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD" (Amos 8:11).

Second, "The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country." (Zechariah 6:6). That a famine of hearing of the Word of God as indicated by the black horses, and second, that antichrist operations (the white horses) should go forth "into the north", links directly with the modern version sowing into Russia. (The red horses went first, which links to the 1917 Russian Revolution.) "Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country." (Zech. 6:8).

Third, "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23). The progression of these events must be for the coming to full of transgression in this respect (a historicist antichrist figure, a Russian dictator).

Thus, I see that the modern versions going into Russian is part of Bible prophecy.

The answer is to have the KJB go forth to the world. "So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him." (Isaiah 59:19). The KJB is the answer to the enemy.

1 John 5:7 & 8 according to antichrist:

7 Итак, есть три свидетеля: 8 Дух, вода и кровь, – и все они свидетельствуют об одном.

1 John 5:7 & 8 according to Christ:

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
Site Admin

Return to King James Bible